PVS Families –
The PVS Parent Association is excited to announce that we will be playing Disney’s Aladdin (2019 live-action version) at our upcoming PVS Family Drive-In Movie Night. Once again we have rented out the entire outdoor venue, so bring the whole family out for dinner and a show. If you plan to attend, please purchase your tickets as soon as possible to help us plan accordingly. The location will be limited to 90 vehicles to allow for appropriate distancing between cars. Please read below for all of the event details and contact me if you have any questions.
Click here to purchase your tickets
- Date: Saturday, April 17th
- Time: Venue opens @ 6:30 PM / Movie starts @ 7:30 PM
- Movie: Aladdin (PG)
- Cost: $40/per car (no limit on # of occupants)
- Location: Westfield Mall in Palm Desert (3rd Level Parking Deck by Macy’s)
- Movie Screen: 32’ x 24’ LED movie wall with speakers (any FM capable device will transmit the sound as well)
Food & Beverage
- El Toro Flicks: Selling popcorn, candy and drinks
- The Cone Zone: Selling snow cones
- CZ Grill: Selling two dinner packages (must pre-purchase)
- Jumbo all-beef steamed hot dog, chips, drink and snow cone: $10
- Nachos (cheese and jalapeños), drink and snow cone: $10
- You are allowed to bring tables and chairs and sit outside of your vehicle.
- You may bring outside food and beverage items into the venue.
- You must wear a mask when visiting the bathroom and concessions areas.
- You must practice social distancing at all times and respect nearby guests.
- Movies are rain or shine (no refunds).
- Pets are not allowed within the venue.
- Alcohol is prohibited.