I can’t believe we are down to the last couple months of the school year. I hope you all are doing well and staying healthy.
Save the Date
I am very excited to announce that the Parent Association will be hosting a second PVS Family Drive-In Movie Night on Saturday, April 17th. We’ve also arranged for a food truck to be on site (a different vendor than last time). I will send out an email with all of the details soon, so keep an eye out and mark your calendar now. We haven’t confirmed which movie we’ll be playing, but it will definitely be a family-friendly favorite. Here are five reasons you should plan to attend:
- The first PVS Family Drive-In Movie Night that we hosted back in November was a big hit with students and parents!
- It’s a great way for all four divisions at Palm Valley to get together safely in one place and celebrate the end of an unforgettable school year!
- The weather in mid-April should be great for an outdoor evening event!
- As the pandemic ends, drive-ins will be going away again. This may be the last time we’ll get to take our kids to one!
- All proceeds from this event will be used to fund some fun things that we have planned for Teacher Appreciation Week and future PA events.
Because our regularly scheduled April PA meeting falls during Spring Break, we have re-scheduled our April meeting for next Tuesday, March 30th at 9:00 AM via Zoom. Please sign up here by 3:00 PM on Monday to receive the Zoom link via email.
Spirit Store Hours
Since we are close to the end of the school year, we’re going to reduce our Spirit Store Hours to the second Wednesday of April and May (and by appointment). So our remaining scheduled hours will be Wednesday, April 14th and Wednesday, May 12th from 7:30 AM – 8:15 AM.
St Patrick’s Bracelets
Thank you so much to all of the Lower, Middle and Upper School families who participated in our St Patrick’s Day bracelet fundraiser. We actually sold out of bracelets! We hope the kids enjoyed their bonus Free Dress Day.
Scholastic Book Fair
Hopefully you were able to participate in Palm Valley’s annual Scholastic Book Fair. The Parent Association purchased 25 new books from teacher Wish Lists for our Preschool and Lower School classrooms.