- This event has passed.
PA Used Uniform Sale
August 12, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
The Parent Association will be hosting a Used Uniform Sale on campus at the Spirit Store. The sale will take place on the following three days:
- Wednesday, August 12 (11AM – 2PM)
- Thursday, August 13 (11AM – 2PM)
- Friday, August 14 (11AM – 2PM)
Here are some important details to note before you come to the sale:
- The Spirit Store is located behind the Spirit Café, adjacent to the Gymnasium and across from the Team Room.
- Due to social distancing requirements, we can only allow three parents in the store at a time (face masks are required).
- To avoid crowds and long wait times, we have created a link for you to sign up for a time to come by and shop (https://www.signupgenius.com/
go/8050545ABAA2DAAFC1-used). Those who sign up for a scheduled time will have priority to enter the store.
- All used uniform items are $5 per piece (no discounts or refunds). We accept cash, check, VISA, MasterCard and American Express (no debit cards).
- We will also be selling new items from the Spirit Store on these days.
- If your child left a specific item of clothing on campus back in March that you would like back, email us with a description of the item by Monday, August 10th and we will try and get that item returned to you.
If you cannot be on campus during these days and/or times and are interested in used uniform items, please send us an email at email@example.com and we will try our best to accommodate you.Additionally, if you have any used PVS uniform items in good condition that you would like to donate, please let us know as soon as possible. Thanks and we hope to see you there!