- This event has passed.
College Affordability Planning presented by Educational Funding Solutions
April 11, 2019 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Educational Funding Solutions presents College Affordability Planning Night
The Greatest Financial Worry Most American Families Have Is: “How Will We Be Able To Afford A College Education For Our Children AND Save For Our Retirement At The Same Time?”
At this Palm Valley School College Affordability Planning Night, you will learn that you can develop a customized plan to meet ALL the educational costs you will incur for college. This planning night will guide you to the solutions that families all over the State are searching for:
- How to send a child to a private college for less than a State college
- Why some middle and upper-middle class parents pay close to nothing for their children’s college education
- How to lower your “out-of-pocket” costs and get the maximum money from each school
- How to fill out the COMPLICATED financial aid forms ACCURATELY and ON TIME! Over 90% go in with errors!
- How to pick the schools that will offer you the best financial aid package
- How to pay for your child’s education on a TAX-FAVORED BASIS
- How to pay for college WITHOUT RELYING ON FINANCIAL AID
About Dennis Stewart
Dennis has been helping families navigate the “MAZE” of the college financial aid system for over 20 years. He has developed strategies that help families to afford their student’s college education and working in conjunction with the staff at Palm Valley School, he will help to implement these strategies so that families will accomplish their financial goals as well as the student’s educational goals.