For Game Information, Forms and General Information, visit the new PVS Athletic site!
Palm Valley School is where student-athletes shine! All PVS students have the opportunity to participate in organized sports offered at both the Middle School and High School levels. Our teams compete against other private and public schools for league championships on a seasonal basis.
Athletic Administration: Ken Erenberg (Athletic Director)
HIGH SCHOOL SPORTS PROGRAM
Academic excellence is a hallmark of the program at PVS. A prerequisite for all student-athletes is to maintain their rigorous academic schedule at the highest level. The development of core academic skills and excellent work habits carries directly over to participation as a member of our sports teams.
At the High School level, we are members of the California Interscholastic Federation (CIF), which is the governing body of high school athletics throughout the state. Most of our teams compete through our league affiliation with the Victory League. Teams offered in High School (subject to change for the 2020-21 year due to COVID-19): Baseball, Basketball, Cross-Country, Golf, Softball, Soccer, Track and Volleyball.
MIDDLE SCHOOL SPORTS PROGRAM
Our middle school students are kept busy every fall, winter and spring with competition in the Desert Private Middle School League. Teams and sports offered in Middle School: Basketball, Cross-Country, Flag Football, Soccer and Volleyball.
- Boys' Baseball League Champions: 2016
- Boys' Eight-Man Football League Champions: 2007, 2011, 2012
- Boys' Basketball League Champions: 2007, 2008, 2013
- Girls' Cross Country League Champions: 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
- Boys' Cross Country League Champions: 2005, 2011
- Boys' Tennis League Champions: 2010, 2011
- Girls' Volleyball League Champions: 2005, 2007, 2009
- Boys' Golf League Champions: 2011