Hello, Firebird FANatics!
From cross-country to volleyball and flag football, our Firebirds are working hard to bring home victories!
Some upcoming events for our teams:
Tuesday, 10/10 - Wednesday, 10/11 is team photo day! Packets will be sent home with the student-athletes soon, but you may also complete this process online through the respective links here.
Photo schedule is as follows:
- Tuesday, 10/10: Middle School, Football at 3:30 PM (in game-uniform) & Upper School, Girls' Volleyball at 4:05 PM (in 'black' uniform)
- Wednesday, 10/11: Middle School, Cross-country at 3:30 PM (in meet-uniform) and Volleyball at 3:45 PM (in game-uniform), Upper School Boys' Volleyball at 4:00 PM (in 'black' uniform) & Upper School Cross-country at 4:10 PM (in meet-uniform)
Friday, 10/13: PEP RALLY. The first rally of the year is coming fast, and our ASB is planning for an outstanding event. The gym will be rockin' and rollin' from 1:45-2:45 PM with our noisy students! Middle and Upper school students are encouraged to wear red. Let's get FIRED UP!
Sunday, 11/15: Fall Season Sports Awards Night at 6:00 PM. All of our Middle and upper school teams will gather together to celebrate with each other along with a plate full of food!
The school will sponsor the entrees for this event, but each team will be responsible for the complimentary items as follows:
- MS Volleyball, bring desserts (for 160-people)
- MS Cross-country, bring cups and beverages such as bottled water, lemonade, and varied iced teas (for 80-people)
- MS Football, bring assorted vegetable, pasta, and potato salads (for 80-people)
- US Cross-country, bring utensils and napkins (for 160-people)
- US Girls' Volleyball, bring cups and beverages such as bottled water, lemonade, and varied iced teas (for 80-people)
- US Boys' Volleyball, bring assorted vegetable, pasta, and potato salads (for 80-people)
Lastly, for students that are planning to participate in winter or spring sports, make certain to get your annual clearance forms submitted for before your first practice. You'll have to sit on the sideline until you are cleared.
Go to pvs.org > Student Life > Athletics > Athletic Forms now. Print all of the forms, complete them and submit to the front office.
Coach Makkai and Coach Zinman