In the Admissions Office, our goal is to provide a welcoming face to answer any and all of your questions about our great school. The Admissions process is designed to provide you with insight into the school’s expectations for the family, as well as, to evaluate a student’s skills, achievements, and talents and to determine Palm Valley is the right school for your student and family. We want to ensure that your time here is engaging, positive, and satisfying. Additionally, we want to best understand how we can support the unique needs of every child and family to be successful and to thrive in our community.
Because we strive to maintain small classes for optimal individual attention to each student, space is sometimes limited in a particular grade. Applications for admission will be considered once the parent has submitted sufficient information upon which to make a decision. Applications made during the school year will be considered only if space is available. Application submission does not guarantee admission. Admissions qualifications is determined by academic assessments specific to each grade level and a variety of other factors. Students that need specific academic supports may need to be further assessed by our Learning Specialist to determine if our program and support staff are able to meet their individual needs for success.
- Application due date: March 1, however, we practice rolling Admissions
- Complete an Online Application OR download an Application. An application processing fee of $125 is due at time of application submission. Tuition Assistance applicants may have this waived, contact us for more information.
- Other application materials due (includes in-house assessment and a school visit/shadow): March 31.
- Teacher Recommendation forms. These can be uploaded to the Online Application if completed at the time of application or sent after the application is submitted.
- Non-refundable enrollment deposit ($1000) due at time of contract signing.
- Last date to withdraw contract: May 1
*Admissions will take place on a rolling basis as long as space is available in the grade of interest. Applications will be accepted after the March 1 due date as space is available. Late applying students will be considered as long as they qualify for admissions with a complete admissions file and the grade is not full.
Prospective and interested families are invited to tour the school at any time by clicking the link below to set up a tour at a time that works for them. Additionally, we host several Open Houses on campus where prospective students and families can meet administrators, faculty, and current parents. Our Open Houses this year will be held on: