Careers at Palm Valley Private School
Thank you for your interest in employment with Palm Valley School. To apply for any open position listed below or request a full job description, please email a copy of the PVS Employment Application along with a copy of your current resume and an accompanying letter of interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Open Positions:
- Director of Development and Community Engagement
- Director of Athletics - (K-12)
- Drama Teacher Part-Time - (Middle and High School)
- Lower School Teaching Position(s) - (K-5)
- Social Science Teacher - (Middle/High School)
- Preschool Substitute Teachers - (Must have appropriate ECE credits)
- Substitute Teachers - (K-12, experience and degree required)
- Cross Country Coach - (Middle/High School)
- Maintenance and Groundskeeper
The Head of School and other administrators who have authority for interviewing and hiring are responsible for ensuring a school's compliance with the employment provisions of the CAIS Code of Ethics.
- PVS will not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, familial or marital status, age, sex, gender, or sexual orientation in hiring or in the administration of its hiring and employment policies.
- PVS fully complies with all other provisions of the CAIS Code of Ethics.
- PVS will strictly maintain the confidentiality of all personal information obtained about an applicant or an employee.
- PVS will comply with all applicable legal requirements in the administration of its hiring and employment policies and practices.